WE'RE PASSIONATE ABOUT CLEAN BEAUTY
We use only safe, plant-based ingredients and sustainable packaging because we're focused on creating clean, healthy-for-you and healthy-for-our-planet hair care and beauty products.
We'll never use phthalates, parabens, sulfates, silicones, benzene, formaldehyde, BHA, BHT, MIT, or CMIT's in our products because they damage the hair and scalp, can cause hair loss and are linked to certain cancers.
Make the switch to clean hair care + beauty products and experience the difference for yourself.
THREE REASONS YOUR SHAMPOO SHOULDN'T LATHER (SO MUCH).
Sulfates are bad for your hair, your scalp and your health. Plus, they increase the chance of hair loss, hair fall and thinning by 8x. Here's what we use instead.
a beauty brand THAT UNDERSTANDS WHAT YOU WANT.
BECAUSE WE'RE MADE FOR WOMEN, BY WOMEN.
- Clean, healthy hair care + beauty products that don't harm the planet or animals. We use clean, cruelty-free ingredients, natural bioresin bottles and recycled shipping materials.
- Sulfate-free shampoos that lather (and last): We use coconut and jojoba oils to give you the rich, creamy lather you love without the harm. Plus, our concentrated formulas use less water to make and last you longer.
- Conditioners that repair + hydrate but won't weigh you down: Our weightless conditioners deeply hydrate and detangle, plus leave your hair with tons of body and shine.
- Clean fragrances + formulas that perform: We've developed clean, natural fragrances and high-performance styling products that do exactly what you need them to, but better.
- Luxury hair care at prices that won't break your wallet: We offer the same high-quality ingredients that many of the most expensive brands do, at more reasonable prices (our product prices range from $9-34).
Featured on Shefinds.com
HOW TO CONTROL HAIR STATIC
Hair static creeps up on you when you least expect it and leaves you looking like you just put your finger in an electrical outlet. If you’ve always wondered what’s to blame for the static, look no further than a dry winter and a lack of moisturizing products to tackle the problem before it starts.
“Static electricity in the hair is caused by a few main factors that you can easily eliminate" says Lisa Abbey, founder and CEO of clean, cruelty-free and vegan luxury hair care brand, Strength x Beauty.